"THE VIETNAMESE WOMEN AND THE 'THREE RESPONSIBILITIES' MOVEMENT"
Photo Caption No. 26 (Below)
The D.R.V. first Consitution has stipulated equality between men and women, the right of all citizens to be masters of the country, thus it has created fabourable conditions for Vietnamese women to take part in all social activities.
In the present struggle against the American aggresors and for the building of socialism in North Viet Nam, the Vietnamese women have brought into full play the spirit of three responsibilites and broved to be very courageous in the struggle against the American aggressors for national salvation thus contributing an important part in the common cause of the nation.
"In the old time as well as the present,from North to South Vietnamese women old or young have really been heroic."Ho Chi Minh.
NEXT Caption Sheet
- 1) President Ho Chi Minh among Labour heroes.
- 2) Le Duan, first Secretary of the Central Committee of the Viet Nam Worker's Party with heroes and model fighters.
- 3) Madame Nguyen thi Dinh, Deputy Commander-in-Chief of the P.L.A.F. with South Viet Nam heroes and valiant anti U.S. fighters.
- 4) Mme Nguyen thi Thap, member of the Central Committee of the V.W.P., President of the Vietnamese Women's Association addressing a meeting in celebration of the 20th anniversary day of the founding of the Women's Association.
- 5) A scientific and technical team of a farming cooperative. Photo: Raising azolla.
- 6) Trinh thi Khanh, Vice-chariman of the Administrative Committee of Hanh Phuc village (Thanh Hoa province) at work with other memvers of the cooperative.
- 7) ON the Ap Bac rice paddies (South Vietnam)
- 8) Labour heroine Dac thi Hao exchanging experiences with other memvers of her group.
- 9) Women workers at the Stationary Plant.
- 10) At a workshop in a liberated area of South Viet Nam.
- 11) Nguyen thi Quy, medical assistant of Thanh Liet village (Hanoi suburbs attending a patient.
- 12) A pharmaceutical workshop in a liverated area of South Viet Nam.
- 13) Immunization against diseases for children in the liberated area of South Viet Nam.
- 14) Vi Thi Thanh (Tay nationality) a technical cadre of a fish-sauce processing plant checking the product of the plant.
- 15) At an evacuated Kinder-garten.
- 16) Affection between the peole and army.
- 17) Making gifts for the Liveration fighters (South VN)
- 18) Help the army carrying ammunition.
- 19) Carrying ammunitions to the front.
- 20) Ta thi Kieu, South Viet Nam heroine talking with North Viet Nam fighters.
- 21) Riffles [sic] firm in hands in the defense of the coastal area.
- 22) U.S. "Thunderchief" downed.
- 23) South Viet Nam women guerillas.
- 24) Gathering debris of downed U.S. planes.
- 25) Ly thi Chao, a woman guerilla, retelling an attack against tanks by mines.
- 26) U.S. pilot captured by a young woman guerilla.
RETURN to Vietnam Introduction Page