"HANOI IS DETERMINED TO DEFEAT THE AMERICAN AGGRESSORS"
Photo Caption No. 8 (Below)
Within thirteen days from December 2 to December 14, 1966 the American aggressors have four time sent their jet bombers to bomb and strafe many residential quarters in the suburbs and center of Hanoi killing and wounding many civilians among them many women and children and destroying hundreds of houses.
NEXT Caption Sheet
- 1) The Gia-lam railway workers' living-quarters bombed on Dec. 13, 1966.
- 2) The Trung Quan Pagoda (in the suburbs of Hanoi) destroyed by U.S. bombs on Dec 14- 1966.
- 3) Dwelling houses in Nguyen-Thiep street destroyed by US bombs on Dec 13, 1966.
- 4) 5) Firemen and street self-defense unit members courageously extinguish the fire casue[d] by U.S. bombs and rockets.
- 6) The arms and people of Hanoi have duly punished the American pirates.
Photo: A.A. unit X has made its share in the victory [o]ver the enemy on Dec. 13 and 14, 1966.
- 7) A F.105 downed by the army and people of Hanoi on Dec. 14, 1966. This is the 1,600th U.S. plane downed over North VN.
- 8) Identity card of an American pilot captured during the U.S. air-raid on Dec 13, 1966.
RETURN to Vietnam Introduction Page