Contact your librarian, who can help you get your questions answered.
Liaisons are librarians who work with your department and help you with questions about:
- Library services, collections, and policies (e.g., reserves, runners, Library Express, etc.)
- Collections and purchase requests
- Article alerts and customized searches
- Help managing information (e.g., RefWorks)
- In-depth reference consultations
- Customized instructional sessions and web-based Library Course Pages
- Citation verifications
- And more...