Moving Citations from SciVerse/ScienceDirect into RefWorks
In a SciVerse/ScienceDirect Journal
- Click in the box to the left of desired records.
- Click Export citations at the top of the screen.
- Select Citations Only or Citations and Abstract next to Content Format in Export Citations box.
- Select RefWorks Direct Export next to Export Format in Export Citations box.
- Click Export.
- Login to your RefWorks database if you have not already done so.
- Your citation(s) will automatically be imported into the Last Imported Folder.
You may view the records or move them to the folder of your choice.
Please send comments or questions to email@example.com