Moving Citations from PubMed into RefWorks
- Click in the box to the left of desired records.
- Click DISPLAY SETTINGS.
- Click in the radio button next to MEDLINE under FORMAT.
- Click APPLY.
- Use the browser's EDIT and SELECT ALL to select all of the records.
- Copy the records using EDIT and COPY.
- Login to your RefWorks database if you have not already done so.
- Click REFERENCES and IMPORT at the top of the screen.
- Select From Text.
- Select NLM PubMed from the IMPORT FILTER/DATA SOURCE drop-down menu.
- Select PUBMED from the DATABASE drop-down menu.
- Click in the text box, and PASTE your records into the box.
- Click IMPORT.
- Your citation(s) will automatically be imported into the LAST IMPORTED FOLDER .
You may view the records or move them to the folder of your choice.
Please send comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org