Moving Citations from Minds@UW into RefWorks
- Conduct your search in Minds@UW.
- Click Export to RefWorks link at the bottom of your desired record.
- You will be prompted to login to RefWorks.
Note for UW-Madison users: If you are working off-campus you must access Minds@UW using the proxied URL in order to export into RefWorks. You will be prompted to authenticate.
- Login to your RefWorks database if you have not already done so.
- Your citation will automatically be imported into the Last Imported Folder.
You may view the records or move them to the folder of your choice.
Please send comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org