Moving Citations from Lexis Nexis Academic into RefWorks
In Lexis Nexis Academic
- Click in the box to the left of desired records.
- Click open book icon at the top right of the screen.
- At Export Bibliographic References: click in the radio button to the left of Tagged Documents.
- Click Export.
- Login to your RefWorks database if you have not already done so.
- Your citation(s) will automatically be imported into the Last Imported Folder.
You may now view your records and move them to the folder of your choice.
Please send comments or questions to email@example.com