Moving Citations from Inorganic Crystal Structure Database into RefWorks
In Inorganic Crystal Structure Database
- Select record(s).
- Click ENDNOTE.
- Save file as ".end" file type.
- Login to your RefWorks database if you have not already done so.
- Click References then click Import at the top of the screen.
- Click From Text File.
- Select Endnote View from the Import Filter/Data Source drop-down menu.
- Select Endnote View from the Database drop-down menu.
- Browse to select the file name of your saved records.
- Click Import.
- Your citation(s) will automatically be imported into the Last Imported Folder.
You may now view your records and move them to the folder of your choice.
Please send comments or questions to email@example.com