Moving Citations from a IEEE Database into RefWorks
In the IEEE Xplore Database
- Click in the box to the left of desired records.
- Click Download Citations.
- In the Download Citations window, click in radio button to the left of Citation & Abstract under Include:.
- Click in the radio button to the left of RefWorks under Format:.
- Click Download Citation.
- Login to your RefWorks database if you have not already done so.
Your citation(s) will automatically be imported into the Last Imported Folder.
You may now view your records and move them to the folder of your choice.
Please send comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org