Moving Citations from Google Scholar into RefWorks
Set Up Google Scholar Preferences
- Go to our proxied Google Scholar at http://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.web/googlescholar
- Click Scholar Preferences (gear icon in upper right corner).
- Scroll to the Bibliography Manager section.
- Click in the radio button next to Show links to import into.
- Select Refworks from the drop down menu.
- Click Save Preferences.
In Google Scholar
- Conduct your search in Google Scholar.
- Click Import into RefWorks link associated with your desired record.
- You will be prompted to login to RefWorks.
Note: If you are working off-campus you must access Google Scholar using the proxied URL in order to export into RefWorks.
Proxy URL= http://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.web/googlescholar
- Login to your RefWorks database if you have not already done so.
Your citation(s) will automatically be imported into the Last Imported Folder.
You may view the records or move them to the folder of your choice.
Please send comments or questions to email@example.com