Moving Citations from EBSCOhost Databases into RefWorks
In a EBSCOhost Database
- Click the Add to folder icon under each record to be saved.
- Click Folder View on right to display all records in folder.
- Click in the box to the left of each record to be exported.
- Click Export.
- Click in the radio button to the left of Direct Export to RefWorks.
- Click Save.
- Login to your RefWorks database if you have not already done so.
- Your citation(s) will automatically be imported into the Last Imported Folder.
You may now view your records and move them to the folder of your choice.
Please send comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org