Moving Citations from Cambridge Scientific Databases into RefWorks
In a Cambridge Scientific Abstracts Database
- Select citations to save by clicking the check box next to each citation.
- Click RefWorks at the top of the screen.
- Make sure the radio button is selected for Marked Records.
- Click Export to RefWorks.
- Login to your RefWorks database if you have not already done so.
- Your citation(s) will automatically be imported into the Last Imported Folder.
You may now view your records and move them to the folder of your choice.
Please send comments or questions to email@example.com