Moving Citations from ACS (American Chemical Society) Journals into RefWorks
In an ACS Journal
- Locate the desired citation in an ACS journal.
- Click in the box next to desired citation.
- Click Download Citations (at the top of the page).
- Select desired citation content under Include.
- Click Download Citation(s).
- Click Save.
Note: Instructions may vary slightly due to choice of browser.
- Login to your RefWorks database if you have not already done so.
- Click References then click Import at the top of the screen.
- Click From Text File.
- Select BIBSYS (RIS Import Format) from the Import Filter/Data Source drop-down menu.
- Select All Databases from the Database drop-down menu
- Click Browse and select the file name of your saved records.
- Click Import.
Your citation(s) will automatically be imported into the Last Imported Folder.
You may now view your records and move them to the folder of your choice.
Please send comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org