Moving Citations from ACM Digital Library Database into RefWorks
In the ACM Digital Library Database
Note: Each record must be downloaded individually. Abstracts must be added by hand.
- Select Full Citation.
- Click Display Formats: BibTex? under Tools and Actions midway down the screen.
- The record will display in a new window. Highlight the record and copy using Ctrl-C.
- Login to your RefWorks database if you have not already done so.
- Click References then click Import at the top of the screen.
- Select BibTex from the Import Filter/Data Source drop-down menu.
- Select ACM Digital Library(BibText Format) from the Database drop-down menu.
- Click in the radio button to the left of Import Data from the Following Text.
- Paste the record into the text box using Ctrl-V.
- Click Import.
Please send comments or questions to email@example.com