Importing Web of Science Records into EndNote
Note: EndNote's Online Search feature, which allows searching of library catalogs such as MadCat, and the databases PubMed, Web of Science and other ISI resources from within EndNote, does not work when using a computer off-campus.
Only marked records will be transferred to EndNote.
- Click in the box to the left of the record.
- Click ADD TO MARKED LIST at the top of the screen.
- Click MARKED LIST at the top of the screen.
At Step 1 click in the box(es) of desired fields
- At Step 2 select FIELD TAGGED from the drop down menu.
- Click SAVE TO ENDNOTE, REFMAN....
Click OPEN if prompted. Select WEB EXPORT HELPER as the application.
- In the CHOOSE DESTINATION dialog box, select and open a library or database to receive the selected records. As soon as you open the library or database, the records will be exported.
- Click OK.
Note: You many also save the output as a savedrecs.txt file. You can then import the data to EndNote using the WEB OF SCIENCE (ISI) filter.