Importing OVIDSP Records into EndNote
- Click in the box to the left of desired record(s).
- Go to the RESULTS MANAGER on the left side of the screen.
- Click in the circle next to DIRECT EXPORT under RESULTS FORMAT.
- Click in the desired choice under FIELDS.
- Click SAVE under the ACTIONS menu.
- Click EXPORT RESULTS TO ENDNOTE, PROCITE, OR REFERENCE MANAGER.
- Click CONTINUE.
- Click OPEN if prompted. Select WEB EXPORT HELPER as the application.
- In the CHOOSE DESTINATION d ialog box, select and open a library or database to receive the selected records. As soon as you open the library or database, the records will be exported.
- Click OK.
Note: You many also save the output as a text file. You can then import the data to EndNote using the OVID filter for your database name..