Importing Informaworld Records into EndNote
- Click box next to desired citations.
- Click Add to marked list from the Selected drop-down menu.
- Click view marked lists.
- Click box next to desired citations to download from Marked Lists.
- Click Download Citation from the Selected drop-down menu.
- Click Go.
- Select EndNote Direct Export in the Choose a format: drop-down menu.
- Select Citation Only or Citation and Abstract at Choose detail required.
- Select at Choose delivery method.
- Select Open with and choose EndNote.exe in the drop-down menu.
- Select and open a library or database to receive the selected records. As soon as you open the library or database, the records will be exported.
Note: You may also save the output as an Endnote Import File. You can then import the data to EndNote using the ENDNOTE IMPORT filter.