Import Citations » Business & Industry
Importing Business & Industry (RDS) Records into EndNote
- Click in the box to the left of desired citations.
- Click DISPLAY MARKED ARTICLES on the right-side of the screen.
- Use your browser's File and Save as to save the records as a text file with the .txt extension.
You may also use Send e-mail and then save the records from within your email program.
- Open Endnote and choose the Library into which you want to import
- Choose IMPORT from the FILE drop
- Click CHOOSE FILE at the IMPORT DATA FILE: box and find the file you just saved.
- Select the BUSINESS INDUSTRY (RDS)filter at the Import
Option: box. This is a custom filter available at http://www.library.wisc.edu/endnote/filters-styles.html#filters
If you do not see this filter then click on OTHER FILTERS to
see the complete list.
- Click on IMPORT.